The Projecting Down eBook and Visual Map are resources from the 10-week online course, Shifting the Power.
Anneke Lucas, Author and Advocate for Human Trafficking victims, and Christina Merkley, Graphic Facilitator and Coach, guide you through understanding and navigating personal, interpersonal, and global power dynamics.
This course is designed for Providers (therapists, coaches, facilitators, teachers, healthcare providers, and the like) who wish to be more trauma-informed and assist traumatized populations. It is also for Survivors and anyone personally interested in learning about and recovering from trauma and authoritarian, narcissistic abuse (in its many forms and spectrums).
Course outcomes include becoming more conscious, breaking taboos around trauma, supporting healing with self-love and compassion, and extending that awareness to aid in the reduction of trauma in others and in the world at large.
PURPOSE OF EXERCISE:
- To develop a stronger witness perspective on whom you judge, dislike, or hate.
- To more thoroughly pinpoint the qualities of the people you judge, dislike or hate.
- To use these qualities to uncover protective and exiled aspects of your own personality and conditioning.
- To uncover, love and integrate these suppressed qualities in yourself.
- To heal and integrate your own wounds, in order to more compassionately and maturely meet them in others and in the world at large.
PROJECTING DOWN RESOURCES:
Projecting Down eBook:
Click HERE to view, print and/or download the eBook (PDF)
Projecting Down Maps:
- PDFs: You can download or print the PDFs directly from icons at the top right of the opened page, or right-click the image and choose ‘Save As’.
- JPGs: Once opened, right-click the image and choose ‘Save As’.
PROJECTING DOWN VIDEOS:
Many thanks to our volunteers who graciously allow the sharing of their sessions to assist the inner work of others.
PUBLIC TRAININGS AND PRIVATE COACHING:
10-week online course, Shifting the Power.
Anneke Lucas’ work and private sessions, click here.
Christina Merkley’s work and private sessions, click here.